Despite the following issues STROPS faced, they were able to turn their advertising around even with limited resources.
- Maintaining up to 200 campaigns throughout 7 countries
- Lacking e-commerce-related data for campaign optimization
- Demanding campaign creating
- Lack of knowledge of Facebook native tools.
Our goal is to make fashion available for everyone in Europe. Now we are shipping to 9 countries and still have less than 50 staff members. Focusing on a single marketing channel allowed us to have more time to step up our game elsewhere – we could think about the people we were selling to and their needs first, instead of relentlessly tracking cookies and juggling multiple KPI markers.
Our main strategy to focus primarily on prospecting on Facebook. You can split your budget between many media channels… but if you do, you frequently end up with overlapping audiences all over the Web and no defined funnel to guide them through. Unfortunately for marketers, it is also difficult to track analytics across channels. And for a startup looking to scale, it is incredibly important to know your strengths and weaknesses.
- We are now shipping to 8 new countries after just 4 months of advertising
- 31% Boost in Conversion Rate of Facebook ads
- 44% Boost in Conversion Rate of Facebook ads
- 2x Higher ROI
- Less than 50 employees
- A well-defined media strategy
Start-up ad guide:
- Focus on mass prospecting with smaller re-marketing audiences. Otherwise if you combine the two, you might end up having an overlap of re-marketing audiences within prospecting
- Try to target your whole audience and add prospecting to it
- Inspire your audience – make ads with added value for people