The goal of the campaign was to test dynamic ads as a factor if it could impact campaigns performance and the future strategy:
Sivvi Dynamic Ads
1. Sivvi wanted to know which strategy would be beneficial in the long term and worked with ROI Hunter’s customer success managers to work on that. After that ROI Hunter’s customer success managers analyzed the results of the initial tests around dynamic ads and suggested applying the strategy on subsequent campaigns.
2. Targeting was for 18-55 male and females in UAE, KSA, KWT interested in online shopping and fashion brands, and the audience was found to be relevant as tested in the past.
3. Utilized Facebook’s capabilities of Dynamic Ads for App Install with the product catalogs being already used for other Dynamic Ads.
4. We first did a small test and saw considerable improvements in the CTRs and then adapted the complete dynamic structure.
5. ROI Hunter’s platform allowed us to have the unique theme templates created the winning campaign and continue with the campaign under a typical environment. We also used what we learned going forward with other campaigns.
We onboarded Sivvi almost 3.5 years ago and have been helping them with their user acquisition and remarketing strategies on Facebook.
Facebook has been an excellent channel for the Brand for both acquisition and remarketing and helped them with the quality customers. The brand is looking forward to further scaling using Facebook.
We used dynamic ads for install with the ROI Hunter templates and which were relevant and eye-catching and as per user-level recommendations.
- 3.5x Scale in App Installs Campaigns,
- 24% better CTRs,
- 6% lower CPI for Mobile App install campaigns