© 2020 ROI Hunter
Dropshipping, an industry which has seen huge growth this past year, is basically an arbitrage business. The low barrier to entry has enticed many budding entrepreneurs to become the “middleman” - capitalizing on cheaper product sources and selling them online to customers for a margin. But it’s important for this new generation of middlemen to make sure they leverage the right digital marketing tools to drive sales conversion.
Many dropshippers in SEA are currently exploiting an opportunity in the market that exists because their Chinese counterparts have not yet updated their digital marketing strategy to take advantage of tools such as Facebook advertising. Nevertheless, it is only a matter of time before they do this, so it’s crucial for the competition to get their digital strategy in place early.
There are different types of marketing strategies that dropshippers can easily use to increase brand awareness and sales.
1. SEO is a great pull-strategy that takes time (sometimes years) to establish.
2. Content marketing, when used in tandem with SEO, is a great way to build brand awareness.
3. PR/Influencer marketing can be used to build relationships and get 3rd party endorsements for your product.
4. Social posting, if done consistently, will help to generate buzz and build a following for your brand.
However, all of these tactics face the same issue - time. Unlike SEO, PR or social media posting - which all take time to generate results - using Facebook you can start to see results immediately. And that’s why most of these entrepreneurs jumped on the bandwagon a few years back.
Facebook is indeed a great way to kick-start the business - but make sure you do things right.
1. Know who you are / understand your strategy and understand the business you want to become. Who do you want to be?
2. Translate this strategy with Facebook and regardless of your strategy you need to excel in the following:
Once you have done that, you will want to make sure that your strategy is efficient, easy to optimize at every stage, and scalable. This is where marketing platforms come in handy.
ROI Hunter has been built with these needs in mind. We help entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses by:
We usually see 2x- to 5x ROI increase and help you to cut 50% time in creating ads for testing.
Would you like a free demo? Contact us here.