👫 Who are we looking for? We’re looking for an experienced UX Researcher who will greatly impact the future of our product output and influence every 60th online purchase in the world.
🌍 Where? You can work with us part-time remotely in Czechia or anywhere across the EU.
🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
About the role
- Evangelize scientific research methods, and best practices, synthesizing insights from research
- Discover what are our users’ main pain points are and work with the Designers and Product Managers in developing solutions
- Take part in regular product discovery, own insights gathering, and data synthesis
- Share key insights to stakeholders and leaders in a way that’s engaging and easy to digest
- Contribute and be part of the legacy of solving today's eCommerce challenges
Who we are looking for?
- Experienced UX researcher with a background in conducting and executing both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Great storyteller and communicator who can paint a picture using data for their audience
- Interest in discovering pain points or problems, followed by innate curiosity in finding solutions to solve them
- Passionate in sharing information and best practices
Why should you join us?You will be conducting research at the forefront of today's biggest names in the eCommerce and retail industry. Your works and contributions will be highly valued as you will directly influence the creation and improvement of our platform. Together with the design and product teams, you will be driving innovative ideas and have full collaboration with the rest of the company. Not only that you will gain great learning opportunities with us, but we will also fully support your continuous development and help you maximize your full potential.
🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate are appreciated!
🤝 Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
📘 Growth - we support each other and also your development and education
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
🧗🏻 Multisport card
👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
💸 Quarterly performance bonus
🏆 One-off bonus & profit sharing when we hit the 2022 growth goals
🥂 Company and team events (online&offline)
The hiring process
- Discovery call with our recruiter to know more about the company and the role
- Meet your hiring manager Petr - Head of Design
- Take home activity or assignment where you will be able to showcase your skills and expertise
- Meet your future team and stakeholders
- Get the offer
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we are building a Product Performance Management Platform for e-Commerce. A Google and Meta Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Performance Management Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions, and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai and a few of us work remotely.
Do you like it? Let's chat over a video call or f2f and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇