👫 Who are we looking for? A Technical Writer who can streamline information access for colleagues by simplifying and updating product documentation, and internal processes, while also keeping everything up-to-date and fresh, and inspiring their colleagues to share their thoughts and feedback.
🌍 Where? Join the team in our Brno Office.
🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
To learn more, check out this blog that our Head of Product, Pavel, wrote about the role, the team, and the life at ROI Hunter.
About the role
- Work with different teams to create awesome content that everyone can understand and use
- Talk to the experts (Product, Commercial, and Engineering teams) to gather information and create technical docs, process guides, and other helpful content
- Keep things organized and find the best tools for collecting and storing data
- Stay in touch with all the people who will be reading your content (like product managers, commercial team, and customer support folks) and listen to their feedback
- Have fun making great content that helps people understand our product and get things done!
Who we are looking for?
- Experienced in writing complex documentation/procedure manuals for various audiences, making them simpler and user friendly
- Passion for using data to validate the success of your work and provide valuable feedback. You regularly assess how people are interacting with your content and identify areas for improvement to fill any information gaps
- A true team player who's highly collaborative and proactive, willing to seek input and support from colleagues, while managing the needs of multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to quickly grasp and comprehend intricate concepts and subject matter.
- Excellent English communication skills (C1 level) with a keen eye for detail
Why should you join us?
We have ambitious goals, so if you're up for the challenge, we'll be here to support you and let you grow. We invest intensively in personal development and mastering skills. The goal of each leader in ROI Hunter is also to grow their people's careers.
🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate is appreciated!
🤝 Great and friendly team members and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect employees to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
📘 Growth - we support each other, as well as your personal development and education based on your job needs.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
💸 Quarterly performance bonus (or commission)
🌴 25 days of holiday
🤒 3 paid sick days per year
🏠 WFH Subsidy (€150 once per quarter)
😋 Meal vouchers
🧗🏻 Multisport card
💆 Free massage or physiotherapy appointment once per month
👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
🥂 Company and team events (online & offline)
The hiring process
- Have a discussion with our Recruiter
- Meet your future Line Manager
- Complete an activity
- Final Interview
Who we are
ROI Hunter is Product Performance Management (PPM) Platform for e-commerce. We are a B2B SaaS scale-up, a Google Premier Partner, and a Meta Partner.
The ROI Hunter PPM Platform provides visibility into each product’s performance across channels, and enables companies to derive actionable insights from the data, make business-critical decisions, and optimise their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic, ROI Hunter now has 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai, with a few of us also working remotely.
Do you like what you’ve seen? Let's chat over a video call or face-to-face and learn more about each other!
Apply today 👇