👫 Who we’re looking for: A SQL Developer that can apply their skills to ROI Hunter’s emerging data solution, a person that is able to take ownership of several parts of the platform, and last but not least, a lifelong learner that keeps track of the latest advances in warehousing technology.
🌍 Where? Ideally Brno or the Czech Republic so we can occasionally meet in person
🎯 Why? At ROI Hunter, we are building actionable data models for e-commerces. Their product-level data is usually siloed across platforms and departments - Web and App Analytics, Advertising data, and Supply Chain inputs. Our warehouse solution sits at the center of ROI Hunter and ties product-level data for over a hundred customers from around the globe together.
Our vision is to create a plug-and-play platform that empowers the marketing and sales teams to make better decisions together. And as we are looking to grow even faster this year we need to grow our data model - both in scale and features!
We are looking for a data engineer that will help us reach our full potential by creating smart, reliable, and scalable solutions.
🏹 Stack? Mainly SQL (with DBT), BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform,... We have been building a data pipeline over the last 2 years and it slowly became crucial for our business and starting to impact every corner of our platform! And still, we are not afraid of changes and looking for more advanced approaches and technologies to develop a robust and scalable data warehouse solution.
About the job
- You will work closely with other developers, testers, and product managers in the Insights team
- You will write and optimize DBT models using SQL and Jinja templating, perform data transformations and aggregations
- You will be using and configuring various Google Cloud services, e.g.: Cloud Functions, Cloud Run and Cloud Scheduler
- You will make sure that all the data is complete, consistent and of sufficient quality
- You will be building and maintaining monitoring of the warehouse and providing observability to other developers
- Based on your programming knowledge, you will construct and implement APIs that allow presenting the data in our platform
- Experience working with ELT data pipelines
- Good understanding of data modelling using advanced SQL
- Meaningful Data Warehouse experience (preferably BigQuery)
- Programming in Kotlin or Java is very beneficial
- Bonus: past experience with DBT or other data processing tools!
- Because you would join a team of people who take their work seriously, are very much achievement-oriented while still having fun and enjoying working together every day.
- This is really your opportunity to join our development team before we go for another round of financing and fully launch the expansion efforts.
- Be part of it and live this unique experience!
- 🙋 We love new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate are appreciated!
- 🤝 Friendly teams and managers – one of the best parts about our company.
- 📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and are self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
- 🎯 We love to see our impact and celebrate our success.
- 💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
- ☕ Free refreshments (while based in Brno)
- 🧗🏻 Multi-sport card (in CZ only)
- 🌴 25 days of holiday
- 👩🏻🏫 Education budget
- 💸 Quarterly performance bonus
- 💰 Company-wide bonus after hitting yearly milestone
- 🤑 50% of revenue above the yearly milestone shared among employees
- 🥂 Company and team events (when possible)
What we do
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we are building a Product Performance Management Platform for e-Commerce. A Google and Meta Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Performance Management Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions, and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai and a few of us work remotely.