What you should know about the job in a nutshell...
💼 What? Sales Manager delivers on the revenue quota by signing contracts with customers in the world of enterprise e-commerce businesses to bring them our solution and thus contributing to the company's revenue growth.
🌍 Where? Dubai, Mazaya Business Avenue
👫 Who? 4 years of selling SaaS products with a deep knowledge of the MarTech or AdTech industry and with a passion for continuous improvement.
🗓️When? Starting as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
Own Revenue Generation:
- Engage with prospect organisations to position ROI Hunter solutions through strategic proposals, partner-leveraged meetings and ROI Hunter generated meetings.
- Work with our Business Development and CSM teams to develop and drive the pipeline, and provide guidance.
- Serve as the primary customer contact during the sales process, legal reviews, and procurement. Keep records and provide quarterly projections.
- Build a pipeline of customers within our key markets.
- Leverage marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
- At least 4 years experience selling SaaS products to performance marketeers & C-level Marketing leaders in e-commerce or Retail vertical
- A strong sales track record within either AdTech or MarTech industry
- Own e-commerce "Black Book of Business" in MEAA region
- Have a strong ownership mindset
👌 Nice to have
- Arabic speaker
- Degree in marketing, engineering, or commerce
⏰Full flexibility - we watch the results, not the hours you sat behind the desk
📈 We want you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are partners. You will be working directly with the Head of Region and co-create the future of our company. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep startup culture.
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup that is shaping the future of online selling with the largest retailers in the world.
The hiring process
- Intro call with our People Success Manager
- Meet the Head of Region and Sales Manager for a sales competency interview
- Final round (Sales pitch)
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 3.5 - 4 weeks, depending on availability.
We acknowledge it's tough to get to know you in only one intro call, that's why we encourage you to be as open as possible. Let's have a real conversation, ask questions, and get the answers you seek.
Ask all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup, building an ad-tech platform for eCommerce.
A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to Facebook & Google 🌍 global communities, 💡knowledge, and technology (including 🧬 APIs).
Founded in 2014 in Brno, the Czech Republic, we closed a 💸$5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018.
Our global presence
You can find our 86 Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and few of them work remotely with us.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.