Our mission is to help e-commerce businesses to grow and be profitable.
Now we are looking for a Sales Growth Expert who loves to do the sales and beside this daily routine will unify the sales process across the globe.
💼 What? Sales Growth Expert improves our sales process, mentors other salesmen in the company, and looks for the deals to be closed. Lead by the example.
🌍 Where? Prague, Czech republic
👫 Who? At least 8 years of selling SaaS products with a deep knowledge of the MarTech or AdTech industry and with a passion for continuous improvement.
🎯 Why? Setting Sales up for success through analyzing the data, watching and setting up the metrics, unifying the sales process across all Sales teams and contributing to the revenue.
🗓️ When? Starting as soon as possible.
- Setting Sales Up For Success:
- Work together with Heads of Regions (HoR) to develop regional sales plans.
- Coordinate with HoRs sales training and development of all sales representatives.
- Take the ownership of ROI Hunter’s sales playbook and keep regional sales representatives accountable for following its best practices
- Prepares sales forecasts and KPI reporting for management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Own Revenue Generation:
- Drive your own sales meetings and deals to contribute to achieving your own sales quota.
- Own commercial negotiations from meetings booked to closed-won stages.
- Spot market opportunities for new customers.
- Collaborate with partners (i.e. Facebook, Google) to open up new revenue opportunities.
- Networking with other senior members of prospect organizations in order to generate new business for the company
- At least 8 years experience selling SaaS products to senior management in e-commerce vertical or eRetail
- Understand the MarTech competitive landscape
- A strong sales track record within either AdTech or MarTech industry
- Own e-commerce "Black Book of Business" in either EU, North America, or MENA regions
- Ability to work with remote teams across multiple time zones
- Able to motivate and energize colleagues and clients alike
- Have strong ownership mindset
👌 Nice to have
- Any second language frequently spoken in our regions i.e. Arabic, Portuguese, German, French ...
- Degree in marketing, engineering, administration, or economics
⏰Full flexibility - we watch the results, not the hours you sat behind the desk
📈 We want you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are partners. You will be working directly with the CEO and co-create the future of our company. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep startup culture.
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup that works with is shaping the future of online selling with the largest retailers in the world.
⬇️ Apply below! ⬇️
(Click on the button to get to the form or keep reading and learn more about us.)
The hiring process
- Intro call with our recruiter
- Work on the assignment
- Meet Head of Demand generation and Head of the region
- Meet the CEO and CFO
- Meet the rest of the team
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 3.5 weeks, depending on availability.
We acknowledge it's tough to get to know you in only one intro call, that's why we encourage you to be as open as possible. Let's have a real conversation, ask questions and get the answers you seek.
Ask all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup, building an ad-tech platform for eCommerce.
A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to Facebook & Google 🌍 global communities, 💡knowledge and technology (including 🧬 APIs).
Founded in 2014 in 🇨🇿 Brno, Czech Republic, we closed a 💸$5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and few of them work remotely with us.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.