What You Should Know
We want to bring you as much information as possible, but we agree it can be tedious! Start with this short paragraph to get excited and then follow up with more info below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
💼 What? The product Manager runs research, collects feedback from various stakeholders, organises features, and initiatives, sets the strategy and drives the roadmap.
👫 Who? 3-5 years of the product management role and experience with BI tools and with passion for e-commerce.
🎯 Why? To process a constant prioritisation toward customer success to bring a measurable improvement of our platform.
🏹 Stack? ProductBoard, Jira, Figma, Datastudio, BigQuery, Balsamiq, Smartlook, Fullstory, Intercom
🗓️ When? Starting on the 2nd of November or later.
📝 Work arrangement? Full-time employment.
What's to be done
- Establish a strategy and roadmap for product inventory insights products
- Develop feature-level requirements definition and prioritization (be passion about prioritisation frameworks and always think about trade-offs)
- Partner with the research lab to learn more about PMP (Product marketing platform) success cases and their reach and impact
- Work with PMM (Product marketing manager) to define the release strategy and education strategy for both internal and external audience
- Be very goal-oriented and always think about the key driver (reach, impact…) that help you decide what to build next and even what to achieve when releasing, doing retrospective etc.
- Track user feedback, continuously iterate and optimize products
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Hands-on experience with BI tools (BigQuerry/Data studio, Looker, Sisense, PowerBI, Metabase, Tableau or similar tools to mine, transform and visualize data)
- Passion in helping huge e-commerces to make better decisions over their million size product portfolio
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners
- Experience with Agile, prioritisation frameworks, design thinking, customer job frameworks
- Proven track record of built products (decision process, learnings, release experience, communication experience, leading retrospective etc.)
- Dealing with Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air.
- Problem Solving - uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- experience as a product manager in BI company
☕ Free refreshments
🧗🏻 Multisport card and sporty colleagues who will join you in your activity 🧘🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️🏄🏻♂️
👩🏻🏫 Education budget
🥂 Company and team events (if possible 😷)
🏠 Full flexibility and home office when you need it.
📈 We lead you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are partners. Managers are approachable (go Slack!), and our quarterly calls welcome all questions. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep the free culture. We help each other and will support you. We take care of maintaining a friendly and supportive work culture
⬇️ Apply below! ⬇️
(Click on the button to get to the form or keep reading and learn more about us.)
The hiring process
- Intro call with our recruiter
- Meet the Head of product.
- Meet the rest of the team.
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 2.5 weeks, depending on availability.
We acknowledge it's tough to get to know you in only one intro call, that's why we encourage you to be as open as possible.
Ask all your questions to email@example.com
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup, building an ad-tech platform for eCommerce.
A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to Facebook & Google 🌍 global communities, 💡knowledge and technology.
Founded in 2014 in 🇨🇿 Brno, Czech Republic, we closed a 💸$5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai, New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.