What You Should Know in a Nutshell
We want to bring you as much information as possible, but we agree it can be tedious! Start with this short paragraph to get excited and then follow up with more info below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
💼 What? Be a key stakeholder in defining solutions for pressing user problems.
🌍 Where? Czech Republic, Brno ideally
🎯 Why? We need you to design for functionality and elegance that can provide our users with a great user experience devoid of friction
🏹 Stack we use? Figma, Figjam, Productboard, Jira, GSuite, Slack
🗓️ When? Starting as soon as possible.
📝 Work arrangement: Full-time based in Brno.
As a Product Designer, you will be a key stakeholder in defining solutions for pressing user problems.
In partnership with Product Managers will be responsible for finding, exploring and prioritizing problems, you will be expected to deeply understand those user problems and collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Commercial teams to identify and define suitable solutions.
In fact, we follow Basecamp’s Shape-Up Framework and recommend reading it. We’re certain you’ll love it as much as we did. We understand that designers should play a role that is beyond aesthetics, making sure the company is building the right features for the right people.
What can you expect to work on
- Work on the problems that have been properly defined by Product Managers and selected for Delivery
- Learn a lot about the Product Area(Facebook and Google Marketing for e-Commerce, Ad Tech, Creatives etc.), derive and infer insights from all the user data we’ve collected and finally, talk to other members of the team such as Support and Customer Success to get the job done.
- Collaborate with engineers to devise solutions that improve the usability of the platform while solving user problems
- Define user flows based on use cases(and corner cases) based on product requirements
- Create functional and elegant UI designs - from Whiteboarding to Wireframes and High Fidelity Designs.
- Use and improve our design system along with other designers in the company
- Regularly carry out user testing to collect customer feedback, uncover blind spots and help people achieve more with ROI Hunter
- We’ve got a lot of data that can give you important insights to take decisions that help design the product better. All you have to do is simply ask and measure it continuously.
- Always experiment with something new, be proactive and communicate. Never be afraid to ask anything to anyone on the team.
What should you already know
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Product / UX Designer (B2B SaaS would be preferable)
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to different kinds of people internally and externally
- Experience with Agile, Prioritisation, Design Thinking, Usability Testing and other frameworks that’s integral for the success of the team and business
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work and history of designing successful products (be ready to share the portfolio with us)
- Creatively solves problems by looking beyond the obvious to develop solutions that work for everyone.
- English is our default language
Additional skills you can learn on the job
- Previous experience with BI tools is a huge plus (BigQuerry, Google Data Studio, Looker, Sisense, PowerBI, Metabase, Tableau or similar)
- Passionate about solving hard problems in the Ad-Tech space specifically for large e-Commerce companies
🧗🏻 Multisport card and sporty colleagues who will join you in your activity 🧘🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️🏄🏻♂️
👩🏻🏫 Education budget
💰 Quarterly bonuses
🥂 Company and team events (if possible 😷)
🌴 25 days of holiday (bank holidays excluded)
🏠 Flexible working hours and home office (even after pandemic)
📈 We lead you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are partners. Managers are approachable (go Slack!), and our quarterly calls welcome all questions. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep the free culture. We help each other and will support you. We take care of maintaining a friendly and supportive work culture
⬇️ Apply below! ⬇️
(Click on the button to get to the form or keep reading and learn more about us.)
The hiring process
- Show us your portfolio
- Intro call with our recruiter, Denisa
- Online meeting with Head of Product, Pavel
- Work on the task
- Present your outcome to the team
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 3.5 weeks, depending on availability.
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we’re building a first of its kind Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce.
Online retail has to be driven by data - Not mere opinions or assumptions. E-commerce companies with multiple departments work in silos without global oversight on the performance of their product catalogue. Visibility into revenue and costs associated with promoting products via Facebook and Google Ads is rather opaque.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, to make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in 🇨🇿 Brno, Czech Republic, we closed a $5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.
Are you interested in it? Let us know about yourself 👇