What You Should Know in a Nutshell
💼 What? Manage the performance of our advertising activities to bring us closer to relevant leads.
🧑🤝🧑 Who? Passionate online marketer (Google/Facebook or LinkedIn oriented)
🌍 Where? Ideally in Brno.
🗓️ When? Starting as soon as possible.
📝 Work arrangement: Both the employment contract and freelancing is fine with us as long as you can give us the main focus.
The Performance Marketing Specialist is the right hand to our Growth Hacker and together they analyze the performance of our ads and look for improvements to target relevant audiences to help generate more leads and close more deals.
What can you expect to work on
- Manage all paid channels (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads,etc. Do not worry if you are not experienced with all of them. We can teach you :)
- Analyze website performance using tools such as HotJar, Google Analytics, etc.
- Evaluate Deal Win Rates on Deals from Paid Channels and optimize toward a higher score
- Identify technical steps to be taken to improve website performance
- Co-operate on executing such changes with Visual Designer and web agency
- Design and execute pop-up strategies on the website to drive newsletter signups
What should you already know
- Have at least 3 years in paid marketing with at least 1 year of experience in B2B SaaS lead gen with proven business results
- Have a very advanced understanding of advertising mechanisms
- Experience with LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Google advertising
- Proven success managing ABM campaigns
- Have an understanding of tools like HubSpot, HotJar, Google Analytics, OptInMonster and others
- Be fluent in English
👌 Great to have
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO principles
- Experience with basic graphic design (i.e. to be able to adjust banners based on provided templates etc.)
- Experience with various advertising platforms (Quora, Xing, Bing, etc)
- Experience with growing and managing lead generation partners
🧗🏻 Multisport card
👩🏻🏫 Education budget
💰 Quarterly bonuses
🥂 Company and team events (if possible 😷)
🌴 25 days of holiday (in case of full-time employment)
🏠 Flexible working hours and home office (even after pandemic)
📈 We lead you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are partners. Managers are approachable (go Slack!), and our quarterly calls welcome all questions. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep the free culture. We help each other and will support you. We take care of maintaining a friendly and supportive work culture
The hiring process
- An intro call with our recruiter, Denisa
- Show us your skills on the task
- Meet the team (60 mins online)
- A short chat with the team leader, Luna (15 mins online)
- Get the offer
Ask all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we’re building a first of its kind Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce.
Online retail has to be driven by data - not mere opinions or assumptions. E-commerce companies with multiple departments work in silos without global oversight on the performance of their product catalogue. Visibility into revenue and costs associated with promoting products via Facebook and Google Ads is rather opaque.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, to make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.
Are you interested in it? Let us know about yourself 👇