👫 Who are we looking for? An experienced Product Manager in data integration process. Domain knowledge of performance advertising or e-commerce is a huge plus.
🌍 Where? Brno or remote around Czechia.
🎯 Why? Shape the future of the product while improving customer value and business outcomes.
🗓️ When? Upon mutual agreement.
To learn more, check out this blog that our Head of Product Management, Adam, wrote about the role, the team, and the life here at ROI Hunter.
or apply below.👇
About the role
Our goal in the product team is to create a path towards a user-friendly product that can support our growth. This goal has led us to run thorough research and map out a customer journey of the ROI Hunter experience. It has helped us to identify 3 key areas – connect, analyze & execute across channels. These 3 key areas will also shape the form of how we plan to structure our product teams. This role will be the key person to own integration-related (Connect) activities. Customers' data are like fuel for our engine. We need to make sure that integrating it is fast and reliable. At the moment, we work with 3 groups of customers' data – product revenue (Google Analytics, MMPs, Adobe Analytics, etc.), product ad spending (Google Ads, Facebook Ads), and products (feeds, API).
Your responsibility will be to maintain all existing and develop further connections to various data sources of customers. You would be in close touch with our customers, working closely with our partners, our product managers, designers, and engineers.
Who we are looking for?
- Experience with the data integration process
- Data-driven and analytical thinker
- Previous Product Management experience
- Understanding of the E-commerce industry
- Proficient English communication skills
- Analytical mindset
Why you should join us?
- We want to change eCommerce retail through product performance data
- We deliver quality products through experimentation, product development plan, and improvement of user experience
- We love collaboration across different functions to drive adoption
- You will co-create a company that will enable you to leave your legacy in the marketing industry
- 🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate are appreciated!
- 🤝 Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
- 📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
- 🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
- 💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
- ☕ Free refreshments (while based in Brno)
- 🧗🏻 Multisport card (in CZ only)
- 🌴 25 days of holiday
- 👩🏻🏫 Education budget (can be used for training, English classes, books, etc.)
- 💸 Quarterly performance bonus
- 🥂 Company and team events (when possible)
- 🤒 3 paid sick days per year (in CZ only)
- 💆♂️ Massage/physiotherapy per month
- 🏆 Company achievement bonus
- 🕰️ Flexible working hours (no core hours)
- 🏠 Remote or unlimited home office is possible
- 🍽️ Meal allowance
- 💻 Work equipment
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we are building a Product Performance Management Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Performance Management Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions, and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai and a few of us work remotely.