👫 Whom are we looking for? Payroll Accountant to work with us on part-time partnership
🌍 Where? Brno, Czech Republic
📝 How? Part-time employment
🗓️ When? Starting ideally in August 2022
🎯 Why? Become a part of our FBI (Finance and Business Intelligence) team to work with statutory accounting, payroll, onboarding and leavers processing, employee benefits reporting (BS, PL, CF) and tax compliance. We are always open to implementing new ideas!
About the job
- Manage all payroll processes while ensuring timely payroll payments and regular payroll reconciliation
- Submit payroll data into the accounting system according to the underlying documents;
- Handle monthly closing and checks related to payroll agenda;
- Maintain all payroll-related documents in an up-to-date and correct state.
- Support the team during internal and external audits.
- Responsible for payroll data consistency;
- Comply with payroll policies and regulations;
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base regarding payroll and tax legislation, best practices and payroll-related GAAPs by means of self-education.
What should you already know?
- Thorough knowledge of local payroll-related GAAPs and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of local tax legislation and taxation best practices.
- Willingness and healthy momentum in learning about local payroll and tax legislation (area specific).
- Thorough knowledge of payroll tools used.
- Ability to maintain process and absolute consistency in data and decision-making.
- Working knowledge of G-suite and/or MS Office (experienced user of MS Excel and/or Sheets).
- English language proficiency level B2 or higher.
- A responsible, performance-oriented person with a curious and analytical mind.
- Team player.
- ☕ Free refreshments (while based in Brno)
- 🧗🏻 Multisport card (in CZ only)
- 🌴 25 days of holiday and 3 sick days
- 💆 Massage or physiotherapy covered my company once per month
- 👩🏻🏫 Education budget
- 💸 Quarterly performance bonus
- 🥂 Company and team events (even online)
- 🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion and constructive debate appreciated!
- 🤝 Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
- 📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
- 🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
- 💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
The hiring process
- Introduction call with the Recruiter
- A short call with our Head of Finance and explore your ability in handling data and spreadsheet
- Team meeting
- Get the offer
Who we are?
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we are building a Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and a few of us work remotely.