👫 Who are we looking for? We’re looking for a future leader who will be developing new partnerships with Agencies and other Independent Software vendors operating in the retail space. The role will focus on developing and operationalising thoughtful Joint Value Propositions, that benefit both parties revenue and strategic aims.
🌍 Where? This is a remote hybrid role where you will work in the London office 50% of the time.
🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
About the role
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with ‘Market Makers’ (Meta, Google, Tik Tok & others), Performance Marketing Agencies, and Independent Software Vendors, in support of ROI Hunters Pipeline and New Business Wins.
- Align to our Account Based Marketing processes, to build and maintain a high level of knowledge on our focus prospects
- Frequently engages Partner contacts to maintain strong relationships, in support of fact-finding and Support / Sourcing outcomes.
- Activates Partners in support of mutual marketing goals - attendance of events, joint content, etc
- Works with the Product Team to develop and maintain a number of published Joint Value Propositions with Independent Software Vendors, to create a wide range of partner-led solutions to add to our proposition.
Who we are looking for?
- Experienced building working within the UK Ecommerce or Adtech industry, with an established network of Partner Managers
- Ability to design, present and implement Joint Value Propositions
- Thrives in working within an ‘Account-Based Marketing’ or ‘Team Selling’ sales environment
- Proven track record as a commercial resource in a SaaS organisation
- High level of initiative and responsibility, self-reliant action
Why should you join us?
We are Global SaaS with pretty exciting prospects – think about how COVID moved the needle for Ecommerce everywhere. You would join the company at a very exciting time when it's ready to scale up. You will be pioneering the Partnership position with us where you will own this activity, define this category and potentially scale this across our global offices. Partnerships is a new area of investment and this role will play a significant part in our future GTM success.
🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate is appreciated!
🤝 Great and friendly team members and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect employees to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
📘 Growth - we support each other, as well as your personal development and education based on your job needs.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
🌴 33 days of holiday
🤒 5 paid sick days per year
👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
💸 Quarterly performance bonus (or commission)
🏠 WFH Subsidy (€150 once per quarter)
🥂 Company and team events (online&offline)
The hiring process
- Discovery call with our recruiter
- Meet your hiring manager for an initial interview
- Complete an activity
- Meet the rest of the team for a final interview
- Get the offer
Who we are
ROI Hunter is Product Performance Management (PPM) Platform for e-commerce. We are a B2B SaaS scale-up, a Google Premier Partner, and a Meta Partner.
The ROI Hunter PPM Platform provides visibility into each product’s performance across channels, and enables companies to derive actionable insights from the data, make business-critical decisions, and optimise their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic, ROI Hunter now has 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai, with a few of us also working remotely.
Do you like what you’ve seen? Let's chat over a video call or face-to-face and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇