👫 Who are we looking for? A curious mind full of ideas , who will help us take the BI of our company to the next level by empowering all departments within the ROI Hunter group with reliable data.
🌍 Where? Ideally Brno or at least Czech republic so we can meet in person
🎯 Why? Because we see how the enablement of all our departments can unlock so much potential. The ROI Hunter group has jumped on a completely different trajectory since we started using data extensively. We would like to build on this initial success and scale the business substantially and you can be part of it!
💻 Tech Stack? Java/Kotlin, SQL, DBT, BigQuery, Data Studio,... We have just started last year and have a proof of concept data warehouse in place so more advanced technologies will be deployed as needed to support the development of a robust solution that suits our needs.
About the job
- Work closely with all the data owners to determine and define the implementation schedule for our BI initiative;
- Write bridges between data sources to be able to connect various data sources into the “SVOT” data warehouse;
- Make sure that all the data is complete, consistent, and of sufficient quality for stakeholders of our internal and external reporting;
- Take part in the design and implementation of various exports, reports, and dashboards that drive decision-making in an international startup;
- You will also take part in a regular review of the functionality of all the reports and dashboards and interpretations of the results, i.e. you will understand how the business works, the benchmarks, etc.;
- Be involved in the review of business use cases of particular metrics and you will help stakeholders to understand their part of the business by helping to adjust such business cases;
- You will be part of the team that is the key reference point in terms of formulation of the business strategy.
- Working knowledge of Java or even better Kotlin (but if you know Java, you will learn Kotlin quickly and you will love it)
- Working knowledge of SQL, you will work in BigQuery and with Serverless Data Warehouse (any experience is welcome)
Because you would join a team of people who take their work seriously, are very much achievement-oriented while still having fun and enjoying working together every day. This is probably the last opportunity to join the BI team before we go for another round of financing and fully launch the expansion efforts. Be part of it and live this unique experience!
- 🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion and constructive debate appreciated!
- 🤝 Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
- 📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
- 🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
- 💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
- ☕ Free refreshments (while based in Brno)
- 🧗🏻 Multisport card (in CZ only)
- 🌴 25 days of holiday and 3 sick days
- 💆 Massage or physiotherapy covered my company once per month
- 👩🏻🏫 Education budget
- 💸 Quarterly performance bonus
- 🥂 Company and team events (even online)
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we are building a Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and a few of us work remotely.