👫 Who are we looking for? An enthusiastic, self-starting, organised, and experienced Event Manager who can help us introduce ROI Hunter’s thought leadership content to new e-commerce stakeholders through topical meet-ups and events.
🌍 Where? Brno, Prague, or remote around Czechia
🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
About the role
Our company is focused on developing our commercial efforts, making them more personalised, and adding more touchpoints. As Event Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Local physical events (Mostly in the United Kingdom, roughly twice per quarter in the beginning)
- Participation in big global physical events
- Virtual events and webinars (Either our own or from a 3rd party)
- Adding a personalised touch in the outreach to our prospects and clients
Who we are looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about event organisation.
- An organisational freak who keeps a project together and is diligent about deadlines and budgets.
- Someone comfortable with negotiation and collaboration - both internally with stakeholders and externally with providers for events.
- A creative and conceptual thinker. You must have great taste.
- A quick thinker under changing circumstances. Events tend to have surprises or things that go wrong - you need to be able to think and adapt on the spot.
- Someone comfortable with travelling for work. Most of the physical events in 2023 will be happening in the UK, and future events may even be in the USA.
- Someone fluent in English (Native, or C1+)
Why should you join us?
We want to change the e-commerce retail landscape, and you would be joining us in the early stages of this journey.. You would be the first person in this department, and would have the opportunity to shape its direction. We like to experiment; though you would have priorities and guidelines, you would also have the freedom to test different things and shape them your way. We are performance and growth-focused. You would have a budget to do ambitious things, which will be evaluated based on the KPIs that impact the commercial department. You would be cooperating with the Brand & Content department to help you turn your ambitions into reality in terms of both design and copy.
🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate is appreciated!
🤝 Great and friendly team members and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect employees to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
📘 Growth - we support each other, as well as your personal development and education based on your job needs.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
💸 Quarterly performance bonus (or commission)
🏆 One-off bonus & profit sharing when we hit the 2022 growth goals
🌴 25 days of holiday
🤒 3 paid sick days per year
🏠 WFH Subsidy (€150 once per quarter)
😋 Meal vouchers
🧗🏻 Multisport card
💆 Free massage or physiotherapy appointment once per month
👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
🥂 Company and team events (online & offline)
The hiring process
- Discover more about the role and the company through an initial call with our Recruiter
- Meet your future line manager
- Complete a take-home activity in preparation for the final stage
- Meet the rest of the team you would be working with for the final interview
- Get the offer
Who we are
ROI Hunter is Product Performance Management (PPM) Platform for e-commerce. We are a B2B SaaS scale-up, a Google Premier Partner, and aMeta Partner.
The ROI Hunter PPM Platform provides visibility into each product’s performance across channels, and enables companies to derive actionable insights from the data, make business-critical decisions, and optimise their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic, ROI Hunter now has 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai, with a few of us also working remotely.
Do you like what you’ve seen? Let's chat over a video call or face-to-face and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇