👫 Who are we looking for? A customer-centric professional with a strong understanding of Paid Social Media who wants to move in their career and gain new experiences. This is a great opportunity to be part of ROI Hunter's pioneer team and expansion activities in the US, working closely with the biggest e-commerce names in the market.
🌍 Where? Join us remotely in Texas, Georgia, Ohio, Colorado, or Arizona.
📝 Type? Full-time remote employment.
🗓️ When? As soon as possible
🎯 Why? We are one of the top 5 biggest partners of Facebook globally, and also a partner of Google, influencing every 60th online purchase in the world (1.5% of global e-commerce sales). Working with large retailers such as Adidas, Nike, M&S, Farfetch, and Sports Direct in Europe, the UK, Africa, and Brazil makes us confident that we can create a significant impact in the US.
💰 Salary? fixed salary + quarterly paid bonuses
About the job
- The Customer Success Manager will be part of the pioneer team in the US to launch ROI Hunter on the ground.
- CSM will be mainly responsible for onboarding, auditing, renewals, and helping our customers improve their strategies while using the most of ROI Hunter platform
- You will be working closely with the Team in LATAM and EMEA, fostering a culture of support, help, and collaboration as you take care of our enterprise e-commerce clients in the Americas region.
- You can expect to help our enterprise clients (e-commerce retailers) with onboarding, strategies, audits, and analysis of their product marketing. You will work closely with their marketing teams (you will not run the ads for them)
- The role has a big potential for growth and you will build strong relationships with the biggest e-com retailers, Facebook and Google
- We expect you to have 2.5 + years of experience in managing clients or accounts in the marketing agencies, marketing domain, or SaaS company
- You have at least 2+ years of managing/overseeing and/or executing Facebook or Google Ads
- We welcome your ideas and suggestions for improvement
- We support each other and also your development and education
Why should you join us?
You would join the company at a very exciting time when it's ready to scale up and bring you many opportunities to learn and grow. The team is very supportive and loveable so you would also win a bunch of very good colleagues and maybe also close friends. And the company itself is well-known for great people and professionals and for supporting education and learning.
Work culture🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate are appreciated!
🤝 Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we've built a Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in London, Prague, Brno, Dubai, Brazil, and a few of us work remotely.
Do you like it? Let's chat over a video call and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇