👫 Who are we looking for? A customer-centric professional with a strong interest in Social Media who wants to move in their career and gain new experience while working with the biggest e-commerce clients in Europe.
🌍 Where? Around London with the ability to travel to the office (Uncommon, SE1 4PG) for onboarding and to occasionally meet with the clients.
📝 How? Full-time employment for an indefinite period.
🗓️ When? Starting ideally in January or based on mutual agreement
🎯 Why? We are growing and we need more capacity to keep our excellent customer-centric approach for our clients.
💰 Salary? from GBP 48,000 (final offer can be higher and depends on seniority) + quarterly paid commissions
About the job
- the EMEA Customer Success team has 9 people and CSMs cover onboarding, auditing, supporting existing clients, and internal discussion with the product development team.
- the team is very supportive, helpful, and collaborative and you would take care of our bigger e-commerce clients
- you can expect to help our enterprise clients with onboarding, strategies, audits, and creative ideas to perform well. You will work closely with their marketing teams to help them achieve their goals.
- the role has a big potential in growth, to help you learn more from digital and product marketing and management to become a TL - opportunities are open
- ideally, we expect you to have 3 - 4 years of experience of managing/overseeing and/or executing Facebook or Google Ads - but we are open for talented people so if you have an interest in Social Media and very strong customer-centric experience we are happy to consider you too
- professional level of English is a must
- we welcome your ideas and suggestions for improvement
- we support each other and also your development and education
Why should you join us?
You would join the company in a very exciting time when it's ready to scale up and bring you many opportunities to learn and grow. The team is very supportive and loveable so you would also win a bunch of very good colleagues and maybe also close friends. And the company itself is well-known for great people and professionals and for supporting education and learning.
Work culture🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate appreciated!
🤝 Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
👩🏻🏫 Education budget
💰 Quarterly paid commissions
🥂 Company and team events (if possible 😷)
🌴 33 days of holiday and 5 sick days
🏋️ gym membership
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we've built a Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in London, Prague, Brno, Dubai, Brazil and a few of us work remotely.
Do you like it? Let's chat over a video call and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇