What You Should Know
💼 What? The Customer Success Manager at ROI Hunter partners with our most strategic clients to make sure they are successful with our platform.
🌍 Where? Anywhere in Brasil - remote cooperation
👫 Who? Join the small but powerful team based in Brazil, led by Caio and Leo. Marina and Asaph await you to join their team.
🎯 Why? This is an outstanding opportunity to be at the center of some of ROI Hunter’s most important commercial relationships in the Brazil region/portfolio.
🗓️ When? Starting as soon as possible.
📝 Work arrangement: Full-time employee contract.
Send your CV in English, please.
What's to be done
- Own customer onboarding to ensure they fall in love with ROI Hunter, Facebook ads and Insights
- Manage your portfolio from A to Z: onboarding, demo, platform training
- Advise top e-commerce on strategy, planning, and implementation of ads campaigns
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers
- Be the customer voice when working cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to design new product features
The CSM is a strategic solution-driver who puts customers at the core of everything they do. This role is responsible for building and strengthening customer relationships, providing business insights, driving revenue, advertiser education, and satisfaction through a consultative, data-driven approach.
You should have a deep passion for Facebook, e-commerce and the overall digital marketing ecosystem.
Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service and commercial acumen, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic team-focused environment.
- Experience - 4 years of online advertisement on Facebook and min. 2 years of Client facing role
- Customer service - Serving and dealing with customers is your natural habit
- English - the professional working level of spoken and written English
☕ Meal vouchers (of BRL 35/working day)
⚕️ Health Insurance plans
👩🏻🏫 Education budget
🌴 30 days of paid vacation leave per year of service accrued gradually
🥂 Team events (when possible 😷)
🏠 Full flexibility and working from home.
📈 We lead you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are partners. Managers are approachable (go Slack!), and our quarterly calls welcome all questions. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep the free culture. We help each other and will support you. We take care of maintaining a friendly and supportive work culture
The hiring process
- Intro call with our recruiter
- A short quiz to check on your social ads skills.
- Work on the assignment
- Present your outcome to the team
- Meet the whole team (online, informal meeting)
- Get the offer
Send your CV in English, please.
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 3.5 weeks, depending on availability.
We acknowledge it's tough to get to know you in only one intro call, that's why we encourage you to be as open as possible.
Ask all your questions to email@example.com
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup, building an ad-tech platform for eCommerce.
A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to Facebook & Google 🌍 global communities, 💡knowledge and technology (including 🧬 APIs).
Founded in 2014 in 🇨🇿 Brno, Czech Republic, we closed a 💸$5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai, New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.