What You Should Know
We want to bring you as much information as possible, but we agree it can be tedious! Start with this short paragraph to get excited and then follow up with more info below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
💼 What? Manage and grow a portfolio of clients, provide them with training, tactical and strategic support and thus contribute to the company's revenue growth.
🎯 Why? Make our current clients happy by helping them to uncover the full potential of our product marketing platform.
🏹 Stack in use? Facebook Ads, Google Ads, ROI Hunter, Hubspot, JIRA, Productboard.
🗓️ When? Starting as soon as possible.
📝 Work arrangement: Full-time based in Prague.
What's to be done
- Manage your portfolio from A to Z: onboarding, demo, platform training
- Advise top e-commerce on strategy, planning, and implementation of ads campaigns
- Own customer onboarding to ensure they fall in love with ROI Hunter and Facebook ads
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers
- Be the customer voice when working cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to design new product features
- Grow your book of business by onboarding new clients
- Research & Development contribution
- Increase adoption
- Client satisfaction and feedback
- Proactiveness - Very proactive team player
- Customer service - Serving and dealing with customers is your natural habit
- Extrovert - Confidence to deal with clients and new people
- Experience - 2 years of online advertisement on Facebook and 2 years of Client facing role, min 1 each
- English - the professional working level of spoken and written English
👌 Nice to have
- PPC - Hands-on experience of Google advertising
- Experience with similar SaaS in AdTech or MarTech industry
☕ Free refreshments
🧗🏻 Multisport card and sporty colleagues who will join you in your activity 🧘🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️🏄🏻♂️
👩🏻🏫 Education budget
🥂 Company and team events (if possible 😷)
🏠 Full flexibility after the probationary period (3 months) and home office.
📈 We lead you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are associates. Managers are approachable (go Slack!), and our quarterly calls welcome all questions. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes we still keep the free culture. We help each other and will support you. We take care of maintaining a friendly and supportive work culture
⬇️ Apply below! ⬇️
(Click on the button to get to the form or keep reading and learn more about us.)
The hiring process
- Intro call with our recruiter
- A short quiz to check on your social ads skills.
- Meet part of the team
- Work on the assignment
- Present your outcome to team
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 2.5 weeks, depending on availability.
We acknowledge it's tough to get to know you in only one intro call, that's why we encourage you to be as open as possible.
Ask all your questions to email@example.com
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup, building an ad-tech platform for eCommerce.
A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to Facebook & Google 🌍 global communities, 💡knowledge and technology (including 🧬 APIs).
Founded in 2014 in 🇨🇿 Brno, Czech Republic, we closed a 💸$5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai, New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.