💼 What? You will be behind awesome actionable market insights providing them to stakeholders and our commercial team. Have full ownership of the CRM process being a data master.
🌍 Where? Brno (CZ)
🏹 Stack we use? CRM system (HubSpot), Google Spreadsheets, BI tools, Data Analysis Tools, and SQL
🗓️ When? June - July 2022
📝 Work arrangement: 20-40 hours a week
About the Job
We are looking for a proactive and creative person, who is good with data and people at the same time. Ideally, someone with strong analytical skills, great attention to detail and the ability to sift through complex data and come up with actionable insights.
- Own the CRM (Hubspot) system usage across the company
- Develop sustainable processes ensuring correct usage of the CRM system
- Ensure all key stakeholders are trained (Marketing, Sales, BD, CSM teams, Finance)
- Track and encourage the discipline of correct information input
- Develop tracking and dashboards to provide actionable reporting for the leadership team
- Automate processes influencing CRM via workflows and integrations with other tools
- Own and co-create commercial reporting together with key commercial stakeholders
- Analyze market data to help the commercial team prioritize geographical and channel opportunities and shape the go to market strategy and understand the total available market across the regions
- Source competitive intelligence from key people within the organization and sources outside of the company to provide a cohesive intelligence to the leadership and commercial teams
- Analyze marketing and sales pipeline to evaluate performance, identify issues and suggest improvements
- Identify systemic opportunities in an existing portfolio of customers and set up alerting automation to inform sales and customer success teams about them
- Work closely with ROI Hunter management and investors on business planning and performance reviews
What should you already know?
- Highly proficient in using Google Spreadsheets or Excel, especially the usage of advanced queries and functions
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Ability to communicate the insights with recommendations in writing or in person to stakeholders on any level
- Curiosity about how business works and passion to look for improvements every day
- Saas industry background is a big plus
- ☕ Free refreshments (while based in Brno)
- 🧗🏻 Multisport card (in CZ only)
- 🌴 25 days of holiday and 3 sick days
- 💆 Massage or physiotherapy covered my company once per month
- 👩🏻🏫 Education budget
- 💸 Quarterly performance bonus
- 🥂 Company and team events (even online)
- 🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion and constructive debate appreciated!
- 🤝 Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
- 📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
- 🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
- 💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
The hiring process
- Introduction call with the Recruiter
- A short call with our Head of Finance and explore your ability in handling data and spreadsheet
- Online meeting to learn your SQL Database abilities
- Get the offer
Who we are?
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we are building a Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and a few of us work remotely.