👫 Who are we looking for? We’re looking for a Business Development Team Leader who will drive the sales pipeline and passionately mentor, manage, coach and develop a team of junior Business Developers.
🌍 Where? This is a remote hybrid role where you will work in the London office 50% of the time.
🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
About the role
- Manage the business development team as a key component towards driving our success towards pipeline goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the prospect market to be able to successfully develop a strategic sales approach
- Design and build the business development function through leading, training, mentoring, and successfully driving the team towards success
- Develop and execute a plan to onboard and upskill the BD team
Who we are looking for?
- Proven track record in business development within the Saas/Software B2B industry
- Experienced in building a successful business development team
- Ability to design and implement a development program through coaching and training
- Highly initiative, responsible, and self-reliant
Why should you join us?
We proved our platform is needed in the world of e-commerce and be a part of our growth journey as you build the Business Development team in London with us.
🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate is appreciated!
🤝 Great and friendly team members and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect employees to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
📘 Growth - we support each other, as well as your personal development and education based on your job needs.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
🌴 33 days of holiday
🤒 5 paid sick days per year
👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
💸 Quarterly performance bonus (or commission)
🏆 One-off bonus & profit sharing when we hit the 2022 growth goals
🏠 WFH Subsidy (€150 once per quarter)
🥂 Company and team events (online&offline)
The hiring process
- Have a call with our Recruiter to discover more about the role and the company
- Meet your hiring manager
- Complete an activity to showcase your skills and expertise
- Meet the team
- Recieve the offer
Who we are
ROI Hunter is Product Performance Management (PPM) Platform for e-commerce. We are a B2B SaaS scale-up, a Google Premier Partner, and a Meta Partner.
The ROI Hunter PPM Platform provides visibility into each product’s performance across channels, and enables companies to derive actionable insights from the data, make business-critical decisions, and optimise their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic, ROI Hunter now has 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai, with a few of us also working remotely.
Do you like what you’ve seen? Let's chat over a video call or face-to-face and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇