👫 Who are we looking for? We’re looking for Business Development Managers to be part of our EMEA Sales organisation and learn to facilitate high-quality client research and outreach activities within the Saas/eCommerce industry.
🌍 Where? This is a remote hybrid role where you will work in the London office 50% of the time.
🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
About the role
- You will be part of ROI Hunter’s Business Development Academy where you will be responsible for Prospecting and Qualifying and learning to build a successful Sales career.
- You will be contacting potential clients via email, phone, and Linkedin to understand clients' challenges and pain-points
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to develop strong workflows, fueling the opportunity pipeline
- Participate in building the company's target account list
- Building network, client nurturing, and marketing understanding to have an effect on prospecting and approach strategy
Who we are looking for?
- At least 6 months of B2B Sales experience within the Saas or Software Technology industry
- Confident with cold outreach over the phone and email
- Fluent in English while having other languages is a great plus
- Proactive, target driven and can work without direct supervision
- Ambitious and willing to learn various sales methodologies, CRM systems and sales intelligence tools
Why should you join us?
If you are starting out your sales career in technology and would like to have a manager whose main KPIs include to develop, mentor, and progress your sales career, then look no further.
ROI Hunter is very excited to operate a ‘BD Academy’ - Alongside the practical experience of managing and maintaining Pipeline, the goal of the Academy is to teach all of our BDM’s the foundational skills vital to a successful Sales career (Prospecting and Qualifying), exposure to successful sales planning (via ABM) with a view to ROI Hunter creating a unique pool of ‘Sales Ready’ talent with which to grow our business. We’re committed to developing high-quality sales professionals through the Academy - a fantastic opportunity for new sellers to accelerate their sales careers.
🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate is appreciated!
🤝 Great and friendly team members and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect employees to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
📘 Growth - we support each other, as well as your personal development and education based on your job needs.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
🌴 33 days of holiday
🤒 5 paid sick days per year
👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
💸 Quarterly performance bonus (or commission)
🏠 WFH Subsidy (€150 once per quarter)
🥂 Company and team events (online&offline)
The hiring process
- Record a 2 min video and introduce yourself
- Meet our Recruiter
- Meet your Hiring Manager
- Complete an activity to showcase your skills and potential
- Final interview
- Receive the offer
Who we are
ROI Hunter is Product Performance Management (PPM) Platform for e-commerce. We are a B2B SaaS scale-up, a Google Premier Partner, and a Meta Partner.
The ROI Hunter PPM Platform provides visibility into each product’s performance across channels, and enables companies to derive actionable insights from the data, make business-critical decisions, and optimise their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic, ROI Hunter now has 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai, with a few of us also working remotely.
Do you like what you’ve seen? Let's chat over a video call or face-to-face and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇