What You Should Know in a Nutshell
We want to bring you as much information as possible, but we agree it can be tedious! Start with this short paragraph or watch Sam's video below to get excited and then follow up with more info below.
We are looking forward to learning more about you!
💼 What? Become a part of a strong and inspirational sales team and help them with qualifying leads and securing the meeting with prospects.
🌍 Where? Central London
👫 Who? Proactive and empathic SaaS and marketing technology lover with some previous experience from the BDR/SDR or other entry-level sales role.
🎯 Why? Be a key part in our commercial organisation responsible for opening doors with eCommerce / Retail businesses and bringing new potential deals to grow the business.
🗓️ When? Starting as soon as possible.
📝 Work arrangement? Full-time.
🏹 Stack? You will work with Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
🤗 Team? Join Mark's amazing team and work closely with Sam, Edwards, Elliot and Amal. Collaboration with Sales & CSMs.
- Search for potential clients - your creativity and efficiency is welcomed and supported
- Contact leads via email, phone, and LinkedIn to establish rapport, explain what ROI Hunter does, and arrange meetings for the Sales team
- Collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to develop strong workflows fuelling our sales funnel
- Uphold our CRM processes
- Improve our prospecting experience and provide feedback on prospects’ pains and needs
- Nurturing leads who aren’t ready to be sold to yet
- Primary: # calls booked
- Primary: # discovery calls
- Primary: pipeline value
- Secondary: prospects attendance rate
- 1 year of experience in a similar position (you are familiar with BDR best practices, cold-calling and nurturing prospects)
- Comfortable with cold outreach over the phone in English
- Passion for selling and/or using marketing technology products
- Eloquent and empathetic - focused on the positive prospect experience
- Proactive and able to work without direct supervision
👌 Nice to have
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience with CRM systems i.e. HubSpot
- Experience with prospecting and sales intelligence tools i.e. Apollo
Benefits & Work culture👩🏻🏫 Education budget
🌴 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
💰 Quarterly paid commissions
The hiring process
- Record your introduction, pitch, video
- Intro call with our recruiter
- Interview with our salesmen, Mark and Sam
- Work on the assignment
- Meet the team including BDMs, Elliot and Samuel
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is on average up to 3.5 weeks, depending on availability.
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we’re building a first of its kind Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. Online retail has to be driven by data - Not mere opinions or assumptions. E-commerce companies with multiple departments work in silos without global oversight on the performance of their product catalogue. Visibility into revenue and costs associated with promoting products via Facebook and Google Ads is rather opaque.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, to make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
We are shaping future of the e-commerce since 2014.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters around the world in offices in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.