What You Should Know in a Nutshell
We want to bring you as much information as possible, but we agree it can be tedious! Start with this short paragraph to get excited and then follow up with more info below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
💼 What? Do you have a silver tongue that will help our client portfolio get bigger? You can also make our clients feel at home, providing them with training and strategic support and making a significant impact on the company’s revenue growth? Then join us and learn even more together.
🌍 Where? Dubai (UAE)
👫 Who? Join the small but strong international team spread in UAE and India led by Kingston.
🎯 Why? Attract prospective clients and make our current ones happy by helping them to uncover the full potential of our product marketing platform's full potential.
🏹 Stack we use? ROI Hunter, HubSpot (CRM), Slack, Jira and others.
🗓️ When? Start as soon as possible.
📝 Work arrangement: Full-time based in Dubai. (We can't hire outside of UAE at the moment.)
We are looking for a charismatic communicator, with a growth mindset and preferably with experience in sales.
You will also be trained as a Customer Success Manager for the first few months, so you get familiar with our product, and once you are ready, you’ll also approach inbound leads to generate new revenue.
Why should you apply?
- Become a pro sales. Take care of inbound leads and hold face-to-face and online meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
- Manage your portfolio from A to Z: onboarding, demo, platform training, delivering success, solving client's challenges using our solutions. You can be creative and looking for improvements.
- Learn how and run product demos to close business at or above quota level
- Advise top e-commerce clients on strategy, planning, and implementation of ads campaigns
- Own customer onboarding to ensure they fall in love with ROI Hunter and Facebook ads
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results' delivery
- Strenght your skills and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers
- Be the customer voice when working cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to design new product features
- Achieve new clients due to sales quota (after first few months)
- Grow your book of business by onboarding new clients
- Customer success
- Increase adoption
- Client satisfaction and feedback
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a client-facing role
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Facebook paid ads (Dynamic ads are a big plus)
- Experience from working at MarTech/AdTech/SaaS company
- Desire to sell
- Ability to keep the long last relationship
- The remote and cross-team cooperation is not a problem for you
- Fluent/native English (Arabic is a big plus)
👩🏻🏫 Education budget
🥂 Team-buildings and regular online company events 😷
🌴 Annual flight ticket
⚕️ Medical insurance
🏠 Flexible working hours and home office (possibility to work from the office at Mazaya building)
📈 We lead you to have an impact and bring your own ideas.
🤝 Employees are partners. Managers are approachable (go Slack!), and our quarterly calls welcome all questions. The openness rocks.
🙋🏻 Startup culture. Even though we are growing and bringing up the necessary processes, we still keep the free culture. We help each other and will support you. We take care of maintaining a friendly and supportive work culture
⬇️ Apply below! ⬇️
(Click on the button to get to the form or keep reading and learn more about us.)
The hiring process
- Intro call with our recruiter, Denisa
- A call with our salesmen, Kingston and Maurits
- Individual work on task to show your skills
- Online meeting with a team
- Get the offer
Duration from application to final answer is, on average, up to 3.5 weeks, depending on availability.
We acknowledge it's tough to get to know you in only one intro call, that's why we encourage you to be as open as possible.
Ask all your questions to email@example.com
Who we are
ROI Hunter is a 🚀 SaaS startup, building an ad-tech platform for eCommerce.
A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have access to Facebook & Google 🌍 global communities, 💡knowledge and technology.
Founded in 2014 in 🇨🇿 Brno, Czech Republic, we closed a 💸$5.19 Million Series A investment in 2018.
Our global presence
You can find our 85+ Hunters in São Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and New Delhi.
Our current challenge
Anybody can scale, but we want to scale toward sustainable growth. Therefore we are working on a new Product Marketing platform. Join us to help us achieve business decisions that make sense and build a must-have product for our e-commerce clients.
Are you interested in it? Let us know about yourself 👇